Commissioning Editor & Writer - Private Equity
We seek a highly organised Commissioning Editor & Writer to develop weekly and monthly intelligence for Chief Financial Officers who work in private equity.
This new position is based in New York and the successful candidate will play a leading role in creating powerful and actionable insight that helps CFOs manage their complex and changing roles better.
You will also be the face of a new brand, attending our market-leading CFO, COO and compliance-focused conferences.
Working with a reporter, a researcher and a freelance budget, you’ll create, edit and commission punchy, relevant, well-packaged and fast-paced content covering subjects as diverse as cybersecurity, human capital, taxation, accounting, compliance, outsourcing and technology.
You’ll meet and interview CFOs, service providers and regulators.
Strong candidates will tick most, if not all, of these boxes. You will:
- currently be working in a corporate, government, PR or editorial environment
- understand why news is less important than insight
- boast unmatched planning skills
- be an expert interviewer and writer
- have experience of content that may include video, podcasts, PowerPoints, Excels, webinars
- have an interest in, or experience of, private equity
- have managed writers, freelance or staff
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
You’ll be part of a growing team of more than 40 journalists in New York, London and Hong Kong who cover the world's private markets.
People who thrive at PEI are smart, ambitious and committed. The successful applicant will understand the value of teamwork yet desire to make a personal impact and will be passionate and energetic about what they do.
We provide an exciting career opportunity where personal growth and advancement is aligned to the rapid development of an award-winning company. Learn more by visiting www.thisispei.com.