Product Manager, PEI Media – London
PEI Media is seeking an experienced product manager for its digital product portfolio, comprised largely of global news/data websites for B2B subscribers in the financial services industry.
Key responsibilities will include
- Working with stakeholders across departments and offices to define and prioritize feature requests, focusing on value/benefits delivered vs. effort/cost required – all the while keeping customers front and centre
- Maintaining a deep understanding of subscribers’ needs, use cases and user analytics to anticipate feature requests, identify areas for improvement and develop and refine a product roadmap
- Creating light business cases in support of project proposals requiring CapEx approval
- Defining and monitoring relevant KPIs and KRIs to gauge feature performance and inform future decisions around product needs and opportunities
- Working closely with the internal Business Analyst(s) to develop user stories and acceptance criteria, refine the backlog and define future sprints, using contemporary project management tools including Aha! and Jira
- Working closely with external vendors and development teams to define and deliver new features in the most efficient way possible, using agile methods
- Working closely with Project Manager(s) and other team members to ensure all reporting and documentation is accurate and relevant
- Communicating product vision and plans vis-à-vis budget and KPIs to senior management as required in relevant formats
- Evangelising product advancements internally, so all staff are aware of new features and benefits as they become available
- Helping refine and progress newly developed agile frameworks for the business’ product development and product management functions
You will be
- Adept in all aspects of product management including UX-/UI- and data- and customer insight-driven approaches
- Well-versed in contemporary agile methods and project management tools including Jira and Aha!
- A natural leader and talented communicator, able to work seamlessly with and influence different teams/departments/seniority levels as well as third-party suppliers – all while remaining a collaborative team player
- Experienced working in a fast-paced, high-growth domain, ideally in digital media, data and/or online publishing and information products
- An analytical thinker who enjoys solving complex challenges and identifying opportunities
- Incredibly organized with time and tasks, able to handle multiple workstreams and dependencies across products and projects
- Resilient and positive amid competing priorities and pressures
- Enthusiastic about helping to shape and refine best practice for product management
PEI Media is
- An award-winning, information services business with 8 publishing brands and a related series of conferences worldwide serving a senior, professional readership in the global finance and investment market.
- Our brands include Private Equity International, PERE, Infrastructure Investor, Private Debt Investor, Real Estate Capital, Private Funds Management, Secondaries Investor and Agri Investor.
- Able to provide an exciting career opportunity where personal growth and advancement is aligned to the rapid development of an award-winning company.
- Headquartered in London, with offices in New York and Hong Kong. Learn more by visiting www.thisispei.com.