Delegate Sales Executive
- Selling delegate places over the phone to senior decision makers in the private equity sector, primarily into North American markets.
- Delivering against daily/weekly/monthly targets relating to call volumes, duration and sales targets.
- Assimilating key selling points during event briefing sessions and being able to succinctly and compellingly deliver these in verbal and written communication to relevant prospects
- Working closely with our internal production function to provide detailed and thorough feedback about prospects, pipelines and progress on each event
- Working in conjunction with our marketing function to determine how best to represent & promote our industry leading events into the private equity market
- You will be responsible for following & executing the sales strategy across multiple events.
- Maintaining up-to-date in crm records is essential, to ensure that all daily activity, contact with prospective customer and pipeline is fully recorded
- Keeping colleagues fully informed of your activities through formal a reporting procedure with you Sales Leader based in London.
- Adhering to best practice sales methodology and an openness to training & development is essential
Dimensions and resources
- Working as part of a global sales function across the NY, London & Hong Kong office you are part of a team that shares best practice, support and sales opportunities.
- Portfolio of US events, sales leads are evenly distributed across the team.
- Office based role in Midtown Manhattan.
- Attending PEI events may be required.
- Salary – dependent upon experience
- 24 days’ holiday per annum + 9 public holidays + option to buy or sell up to 3 days per annum
- SIMPLE IRA pension scheme (company match up to 3% annual salary)
- Healthcare – 3 plan options offered by Oxford United Healthcare
- Transit/Flexible Health Spending Account (Ameriflex)
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance